Welcome to my Spiritual & Inspirational Sunday post and part two of my Tidbits of Wisdom series. These tidbits which I named Tidbits of Wisdom came to me in an email forward which noted the source to have been a 90 year old woman named Regina Brett. These appeared in a column in The Plain Dealer, Cleveland, OH. There are forty-five tidbits. I am sharing them in three parts.
My hope is that my Spiritual & Inspirational Sunday post will touch you in a way that makes you pause and reflect. Perhaps you will share what you read with a friend who is in need of reading the very thing that I wrote in the post. Blessings! …susan
Tidbits of Wisdom
13. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don’t worry, God never blinks.
16. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
17. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful, or joyful.
18. Whatever doesn’t kill you really does make you stronger.
19. It’s never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you.
20. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don’t take no for an answer.
21. Burn the candles use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don’t save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
22. Over prepare, then go with the flow.
23. Be eccentric now. Don’t wait for old age to wear purple.
24. The most important sex organ is the brain.
25. No one is in chare of your happiness but you.
26. Frame every so-called disaster with these words “in five years, will this matter?”
27. Always choose life.
28. Forgive everyone of everything.
29. What other people think is none of your business.
30. Time heals almost everything. Give it time.
Leave me a comment and tell me which one of these resonated with you and why! My next post is my final one in the Carolina Mountain home series. I will be showing patios and porches. Come back and check it out.