Welcome! Once again I am a day late. This latest surgery was more involved and my recovery has included headaches and nausea which I did not experience on the other ear. The good thing, those are now gone, the swelling is going down, and I am feeling much better.
I happened to receive an email forward which I read this morning and I have decided to share it with you. I have named it Tidbits of Wisdom. There are 45 of these tidbits. I will share a dozen at a time. I hope you enjoy reading these as much I as did. Some spoke louder to me today and my guess is that on other days other tidbits will speak louder. I am printing a copy of these and putting them in my agenda so when I have a free moment, I can reread them over and over. Blessings. …susan
Tidbits of Wisdom
An email forward from a column written by Regina Brett, 90 years old, The Plain Dealer, Cleveland, OH
1. Life isn’t fair but it is still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating someone.
4. Your job won’t take care of you when you when you are sick, your friends and parents will. Stay in touch.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. You don’t have to win an argument. Agree to disagree.
7. Cry with someone. It is more healing than crying alone.
8. It is ok to get angry with God. He can take it.
9. Save for retirement starting with your first pay cheque.
10. When it comes to chocolate resistance is futile.
11. Make peach with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
12. It’s ok to let your children see you cry.
Come back next Sunday to read the next twelve tidbits of wisdom!
On Tuesday I will publish the next part of my mountain home series.